Monday, February 8, 2010

Funny Thing Happened At the Post Office Today

Warning: Micro-blog

I had to go to the Post Office to pick up my BA Diploma today since it wouldn't fit in the package box for my apartment and the apartment office was apparently closed when they tried to deliver it on Saturday. I handed the Post Office worker the ya'll-have-my-package-slip and he went and found it. As he was handing it to me he pointed to the bottom right hand corner where it said "Do Not Bend--DIPLOMA" and asked if I had just graduation. I told him yes I had and he asked what I was going to do now. My first impulse was to say, "I dream of starting a non-profit organization to assist pagan's with issues related to coming out of the broom closet." Instead I said, "Try to make money."

No comments:

Post a Comment