Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jobs

I'm officially jobless now. I was supposed to get paid on the 15th, but I haven't been paid yet. I've got job applications in to everything from Starbucks Barista (not ideal) to Daycare Teacher (ideal). I'll take anything right now. I'm pretty stressed out, but I'm looking forward to having a day or two off with nothing to do except clean house. I made rosewater last week to bless our apartment with, so I'll probably take care of that Thursday or Friday.

Though I'm not feeling great about getting an "ideal" job right now, the bright side of a Barista or Bookstore job would be I'd definitely be able to wear my pentacle to work and be myself.

I made some more statuettes tonight, pictures below.

From Broom Closet Escape



From Broom Closet Escape
From Broom Closet Escape
From Broom Closet Escape

1 comment: