Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hooray! Intensive career training is over! I can go back to being a normal--well, kind of--person! The training is over, I have a few online courses to do this week, but I don't have to drive all over DFW anymore. I'm thrilled.

In other news, I decided to start using my mountain bike for good, rather than nothing. There are off-road trails near my house and I've set a goal to go out at least 3 days a week. I am really loving it. It's a great excuse to be out in nature and also to exercise.

We're recording episode 3 of Shhh! There Are Pagans in Texas! this week. :-)

SJ Tucker released her new album Mischief on the 16th of July. You can listen to the tracks through the website and it is a superb album, meeting and at times exceeding the SJ-legacy.


Chao for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment