Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Lughnasadh!

Merry Lughnasadh everyone! My Lughnasadh celebrations were a lot of fun. Rose Hollow's ritual last night was great (and the food was fab, as usual) and then many of the Rose Hollow crew made it out to the COG Public Sabbats today. I really enjoyed the ritual, despite the heat. :-)

And...episode number 3 of Shhh! There Are Pagans in Texas was released last night! I had a lot of fun recording this one with Rose and we got to interview Janet & Charles of Wren's Nest Coven who are the writers of the Seekers Bill of Rights. It's a great document to help keep seekers safe as they travel their pagan path, I highly recommend perusing it.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe first harvest and that your future harvests come to full fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment