Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pagan Pride Day

Pagan Pride Day was great! I had a great time hanging out with Rose and my husband; I loved meeting Tommy Elf (From the Edge of the Circle), David Pollard (CUUPS Podcast), the Area Reps from CMA, and Michael and all of our other listeners who made it out yesterday! At our Shhh! There Are Pagans in Texas booth we had lots of freebies (or Shhhwag as a brillant listener referred to it). We had pagan water, pagan chocolate, quartz crystals, candles, and silver ribons for our new Pagan Journalist Awareness Campaign. Rose and I were impromptu-ly interviewed by the CPWS People, I've looked on their website to see if their is a video play back, but I haven't found it. I'll keep yo updated if they post something. It was a really good day, it was hot, and we all went home afterwards and passed out. My husband was my hero yesterday. He set up our easy-up (tent) and the new table (that I couldn't figure out) and tied awesome knots to hang our banner, and hung out with us and kept us sane. He is fantastic.

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment