Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Banished Pumpkin

So my Mabon was unexpectedly extended. Friends of ours ended up delaying their Mabon celebration to this past weekend, so our Mabon continued! It's one of my favorite holidays, so no complaints from me. However...we were to each pick a pumpkin from a basket that had a blessing written on the bottom for the coming year. Mine said "Love"--which is good, all you need is love, right? Well...my husband just had to go and draw a pumpkin with "Fertility" written on it. Why?!?!

For those who don't know, I (and my husband) don't want to have babies. We'd like to raise children someday (adoption) but we do not want to have (biological) babies. It's just a thing we have.

I have banished the pumpkin to his office to promote fertility in his business.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment