Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life is Good

I've been in an exceptionally good mood lately. I've felt good about me and my life (work and personal). I'm crazy busy as of late. There has not been one weekend since the Winter Holidays that has been open and free yet, and I don't expect to have one until March. But it's a lot of fun, I enjoy being busy.

My parents still aren't talking to me. I got a weird email from my Grandmother; she wanted to know how I was because she usually finds out from my mom, who of course does not know at the moment. As sort of melancholy as it is that my parents haven't talked to me since I came out of the broom closet, I don't feel bad about it. Either they'll come around or they won't. I've tried to call a half a dozen times and they don't answer or call me back when I leave a message. My mom picked up the phone once, talked for 3 seconds, said "Oh I'm in a store and need to check out, can I call you back as soon as I'm done?" And she did not call me back. So, that's where we are with that. They're still wrestling with it (I suppose) and I'm feeling good about myself.

I started taking belly dance a few weeks ago. I cannot emphasize how much I love it. I have never felt so good about my body image. Not even in therapy (and this is half the price). And I get to dress up and be all frilly and girly twice a week. It's the best.

The podcast; the podcast is a little behind. Rose and I have both had major conflicts all January. We'll be recording as soon as we can, probably early February.

No comments:

Post a Comment