Monday, January 17, 2011

Rip the bandaid

Hello All!

I know this post is over due. I kept my commitment to myself; I came out of the broom closet to my family on 12/30/10. I was unable to tell them face to face. I tried, but I was so nervous that I became physically ill (it was bad). I wrote them a note and they've read it and have chosen to not dignify it with a response. In fact, since we've come home from visiting them over the holidays, my mother won't answer my phone calls or return my messages. I'm supposing that she's in denile, but I can't say for sure.

On the bright side, there was no violent or verbally abusive reaction. But on the darker side, there was no reaction at all, which leads me to believe that the reaction has yet to happen.

I'm happy though, I kept my commitment to myself and that's what I truly wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment