Monday, April 5, 2010

An update.

Things have gotten crazy. I apologize for getting out of whack with my blogging. Things that have been going on:
1. I was laid off in Feb.
2. I spent a lot of time figuring out how to get on unemployment and writing over 103 applications.
3. Moving by surprise. We didn't think we'd be moving, but our old place started treating us badly and so we looked at what was available. We found an amazing place that we love and are enjoying making into a home.
4. In-laws-visited. (it didn't go well).
5. Dealt with depression thru-out all of this...it was really trying and I'm hoping I'm thru the deepest murk. I think things are moving forward.

I'll be updating more often now, but my head really isn't in the "blog" right now, so I'll come back later with something deeper soon.

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment