Monday, August 16, 2010

Auras, Healing, And Strength, OH MY!

Hello!

So, the past week has brought a lot of clarity. I've spent this summer doing extra learning (reading everything that interests me, studying topics, and practicing). A dear friend has been helping me by healing my Chakras with Reiki and it's really done so much to open me up. I feel much more connected to myself and I'm regaining some "lost arts" as it were. As I child I could see Auras and I'm starting to see them again. I also just feel stronger about myself and my life.

I feel this is very important as we move toward the fall and impending the Christmas/New Years, my deadline for coming out of the broom closet to my family. I know that by being stronger and having a healthier relationship with myself it will make the coming out of broom closet experience better; whether it goes well or badly. I'm truly grateful to be where I am and to be headed in the direction that I am. Thank you to everyone who is helping me. You're truly appreciated.

Chao,
Renny

No comments:

Post a Comment