Monday, October 4, 2010

It's October, It's October, IT'S OCTOBER!

So, it's October! I'm giddy; it's my favorite month. Halloween/Samhain is my favorite holiday and fall is my favorite season. Although I have a certain soft spot for Christmas/Yule and winter, but the fall season/holidays are my favorite.

Yesterday Rose & I Went to the Cowtown Celtic Festival. I really enjoyed the event. I think the downside was the front security people had to look through my purse and they found something. I had concealed a half-sized diet-coke (it was my breakfast) in my purse.

Security Lady: "You're going to have to through that away."

Me: "Really?"

Security Lady: Points behind me..."Trashcan." She then sits back down.

OK, I do (sort of) get venues not allowing outside food/drink, BUT, this was a halfsized diet coke that was half finished.

That was my only negative experience of the day, so I was happy. We saw/heard a lot of good artists, checked out (and bought some stuff) from vendors, and ate a fantastic Twisted Potato (I had never met such a thing, but wow, aaaaa-mazing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment