Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reporting

Hello!

Well, CMA was fun, a bit cold but fun. I definately enjoyed hanging out with my friends and knowing that (for a brief weekend) I was not in a religious minority. My husband and I made breakfast on the last day for everyone: French Toast and Sausage. We also brought a much larger tent this time, which just made the entire event much more comfortable. We went from litterally just enough room for 2 backpacks and a queen mattress to a 12x12 dome that we could stand up in. It was delightful. We also went to Revel Fire (which we some how managed to miss at Beltane)--it was really hypnotic. 23 foot flames usually are, but the people, drumming and dancing made it really special. It inspired me to try to find a place to take belly dancing lessons. I actually found a studio in my town, but they're in the process of moving and won't be taking new students until December, I think I'm going to look for another studio, but if I don't find anything by December I'll go with that one. It would be really nice to be able to take an evening class and be home before 8pm (since I have to get up very early in the mornings for work).

Well, that's a quick summation of my recent life. This coming weekend is Samhain; we've already been to one Samhain ritual and have 3 more scheduled to attend next weekend. It's really the busiest time for witches.

Chao!
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment