Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Hint of Optimism?

So, last night I was listening to pagan podcasting (I've only recently discovered pagan podcasts and I'm really enjoying catching up on a number of the shows). I'm listening to the Geek Witch right now (link in the left side bar). The hostess is an adorable Aussie Witch named Tahlea. She's very genuine and honest in her broadcasting and it feels like you're listening to a friend. In her first show she shares her coming out of the broom closet story (specifically to her mother). First of all, I recommend listening to the episode (link below); Secondly, she made me realize that as much as I'm dreading actually coming out to my family (particularly my parents, particularly my mother), there is actually a possibility that it could end well. Thanks Tahlea for adding a hint of optimism to my coming-out-process.

http://geekwitch.org/2008/04/podcast-1-coming-out-of-the-broom-closet/

No comments:

Post a Comment