Monday, January 18, 2010

The Personality Pentacle

I'm excited! This is the first worksheet I've created for the Broom Closet Escape and it's one of the things that I was most anxious to do when I first started this blog. The idea for this worksheet first came to me from Tahlea Moonwater's podcast The Geek Witch (www.geekwitch.org). She poses a similar exercise to her listeners in order for them to explore what makes them who they are. I've tailored and added to this idea and turned it into a worksheet so that it can help myself and hopefully others as they come out of their broom closets.

I've filled out a work sheet and will post my answers below. To download a copy for yourself to complete please download it here.

My Personality Pentacle (Click images to enlarge)

From Broom Closet Escape

From Broom Closet Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment