Monday, November 8, 2010

Post Samhain

Hello All!

My husband and I had a fantastic Samhain! In this post are pictures of our Samhain Pumpkins. I carved the Goddess Pumpkin and he carved the God. We also roasted the seeds (which we're still eating on).
In other news, our whole apartment complex is having a wasp problem. My husband has had to kill at least 1 a day (sometimes up to 3) that has gotten into our house. He has to kill them because I'm allergic to them and if they sting me, I die. It's been almost a week and the complex hasn't done anything. The arguement is because it's been windy and they can't spray when the winds over 10 mph. That makes sense, but we also have a 1 inch gap in our front door (which they're coming in through) and they have yet to send anyone out to even look at that. I'm a bit frustrated. I don't really want to end up in the hospital for something preventable and I certainly don't want to die.
:-/

Chao!
-Renny



No comments:

Post a Comment